The Steps2Cure NF Walk & Runs are going virtual this year! With a virtual walk, you are able to train and participate at your own pace while practicing social distancing and then, during July 18 – July 25, walk, run, ride, or swim 3 miles for Neurofibromatosis Northeast!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
We encourage you to join us no matter where you live and register today as a virtual walker (there is no fundraising minimum) and start spreading the word to family and friends to join you – virtually! Start a team and name it after your NF Champion! Make sure to take a lot of photos during your training and participation of Steps2Cure NF Virtual! Post them on social media and share them on our Facebook Event Page.
- $20 registration fee (no fundraising minimum)
- FirstGiving Fundraising page automatically assigned to each virtual participant for the choice to go above and beyond with their fundraising!
- Free NF Northeast Neck Gaiter for each participant to wear while training, during the event and after! (will be mailed from our Burlington, MA office every Friday)
- Fun giveaways leading up to the event including Amazon Gift Cards, NF Northeast socks and so much more!
- First 10 team captains to form a team of 5 or more participants will receive a limited edition Going The Distance Running cap!
- First 50 people to register will receive a pair of NF Northeast or Beauty Mark Nation socks!
- More to come!
Events serve many purposes; they help fuel our mission, they increase awareness of NF and they bring our community together in a caring and supportive environment, and that was a good thing…until COVID-19! Since March, most of our events have been cancelled or postponed, but we are happy to continue the mission of Steps2Cure NF virtually with all of you! These are incredibly challenging times for everyone, and we are so very grateful to each and every one of you for joining us and continuing to support NF Northeast!