Coast to the Cure NF Bike Ride IS BACK!
Join us for either our in-person ride or on your own, at home with our hybrid option!
Riders must be 18 or over, helmets required.
- Saturday, September 11, 2021
- FOUR route options: 24, 40, 66 and 100 miles (Check out the routes here: https://tinyurl.com/y4abhqhg)
- Registration opens at 6:30 AM with staggered starts beginning at 7:00 AM
- All routes travel along Cape Ann’s shores and through Manchester by the Sea, Beverly, Hamilton and Ipswich. The terrain includes rolling hills, long, sunny flats, and rural roads winding through the quaint towns of Boston’s North Shore. The 100-mile ride takes you further north through Georgetown, Amesbury and Newburyport.
- Fully supported ride with SAG Wagons
- Rest stops with food and drinks
- Post ride BBQ lunch and beer overlooking the ocean
Participate in the 10th Annual Coast to the Cure NF Bike Ride and commit to raise the $150 fundraising minimum by asking friends and family to support your ride, or paying it all yourself.
AIM HIGH – Raise $250 or more and receive the unique bike jersey with a brand new design for 2021 (while sizes and supply last)!
Registration fee = $75 (includes BBQ lunch and one beer)
Fundraising minimum = $150 (excluding registration fee)
We thank our annual sponsor: