Join us for the 9th Annual Coast to the Cure NF Bike Ride!
Riders must be 18 or over, helmets required.
- Saturday, September 14, 2019 – NEW DATE THIS YEAR!
- FOUR route options: 24, 40, 66 and 100 miles
- Registration opens at 6:30 AM with staggered starts beginning at 7:00 AM
- All routes travel along Cape Ann’s shores and through Manchester by the Sea, Beverly, Hamilton and Ipswich. The terrain includes rolling hills, long, sunny flats, and rural roads winding through the quaint towns of Boston’s North Shore. The 100-mile ride takes you further north through Georgetown, Amesbury and Newburyport.
- Fully supported ride with SAG Wagons
- Rest stops with food and drinks
- Post ride taco lunch overlooking the ocean
Participate in the 9th Annual Coast to the Cure NF Bike Ride and commit to raise the $150 fundraising minimum by asking friends and family to support your ride, or paying it all yourself.
AIM HIGH – Raise $250 or more by August 15 and receive the unique bike jersey with a brand new design for 2019 (while sizes and supply last)!
Registration fee = $75 (includes BBQ lunch and one beer)
Fundraising minimum = $150 (excluding registration fee)
We thank our sponsors: